Zovi, a cute little mermaid, nominated me for the VBA. I’m happy that you’ve been enjoying my stories so far and I hope I don’t disappoint you!
Yazzeus eased my way to self-expression so I’m happy to share these 7 little things about me.
- “Blogger” became part of my identity on July 28th so today marks the 3rd month of Yazzeus. My little baby is growing up! As a blogger, the first thing I’d share is that I don’t like to be a called a writer or a storyteller. I don’t think I have the skill that matches up to either label. I believe I’m good at sharing feelings and giving people something to relate to.
- I’m that student who laughs out loud at her professor’s jokes because she genuinely finds them funny.
- Without a doubt, I’m broke within the first two weeks because I spoil myself with food I can’t afford to have.
- I’m addicted to stationery. Help.
- Just like Zovi, I love The Little Mermaid, especially its song Part of Your World. For similar reasons, I love Moana and its song How Far I’ll Go.
- Having more than one thing going on for me motivates me to work, otherwise, the routine kills my willingness to get anything done.
- The only thing I hope for every day is that people understand my sense of humor rather than take everything I say seriously 😦
- Amitav Chowdhury
- The Meek Are Still Here
- Ward Clever
- Christelle C.
- A Ray of Sunshine
- Emotional Notions
- Yaaseen Pinetown
- Britany Elayne
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.