Narutomath96 has been on WordPress since 2014, publishing daily posts, as well as translate two Japanese light novels into Vietnamese (Yahari Light, and Qualidea of Scum and a Gold Coin). I personally recommend reading The Truthseeker category.
Thoughts of a Stranger posts rather more emotional posts that are considerably relatable. My favorite post is By My Side. His posts are melancholic but I personally find a sense of comfort in his expressions. Anyone who enjoys exploring human emotions and the evolution of a single person’s thoughts as they transition through life should definitely follow him. Another one of my favorite posts of his is Confused.
- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Narutomath96 was first to nominate me so I’ll answer the questions given in the posts. I don’t want to keep you guys for too long either.
1. Why did you start your blog writing? Is there any sudden event or inspiration that occurred especially to you back then?
I always believed in “practice makes perfect” and a crucial part of practice is receiving feedback, which was one of my main motivators to start a blog. I also always crave creating relatable content, which makes it easier for me to keep up with my blog. It didn’t require any inspiration, rather, it was a result of years of convincing myself to put my work out there.
2. What is the main theme or taste of your writing and have there been any changes before?
My writing changed drastically since I first began. Due to my journalism writing, it became much more simplistic and straightforward than it once was. However, it always revolved around feelings. That said, emotions are a roller coaster and my writing changes depending on the circumstances I’m in.
3. What hobbies do you have besides writing, or maybe to support your writing?
Recently, I haven’t had free time so I’ve been spending most of it studying alongside new friends or letting loose with my closest friend. But usually, when I’m not relaxing or hanging out with friends, I’m reading in my bed or cruising around my overcrowded city. At times, I find myself sitting on rocks (that were artificially placed by the shore to break the waves) enjoying Erik Satie or Yiruma. Every now and then, I’d head to the shooting range and let go of the tension between my shoulders.
4. What kind of music and instrumental do you like?
The music I listen to depends on the mood I’m in so I can’t specify specific genres. When it comes to instrumental, I opt for a calm piano because it resonates with me. Sometimes, I like a combination of piano and violin.
As for music, I really like Mumford and Sons, the Lumineers, Daughter, Nirvana, Pink Floyd and sometimes, Slipknot. I am a fool for love songs.
5. Do you have any pets, or any plans to have one?
I’ve always wanted a Labrador. Hopefully, when my family and I move to our new home and we have enough space, I’ll adopt a beautiful puppy.
6. Are you a realistic person, or more of a dreaming one? If you can choose, then do you want to live in this real world or a fantasy world you like to imagine?
I’d say I’m a combination of both. I have always been a dreamer and I tend to lose myself in my fantasies; however, I find myself becoming more grounded and realistic day by day.
7. Do you often experience over-thinking in your everyday life, and what do you think about it?
I’m always overthinking, complicating simple situations and driving my anxiety levels crazy. I clearly remember two of my school teachers in 9th and 11th grade, as well as two of my university professors, telling me “don’t over think it.” I overthink everything but recently I’ve been shrugging off small situations.
8. Is there an ideal place in the world that you want to travel, or even to live in?
I wouldn’t say I think there’s an ideal place I want to travel to but I want to live almost everywhere. (Only temporarily though because I always want to come back home.) I want to visit East-Asian and South-East Asian countries because I’m interested in learning about their culture, language and nom-noming down their food. I’m mostly interested in Japan, Korea, and Thailand. I also really want to visit the Nordic countries.
9. Can you share a little about your romance in life?
Olala… Currently, my love life consists of watching anime in my bed, overeating and stressing over my university workload.
10. To you, what does “peace” mean?
Within myself, peace is contentment, satisfaction and just feeling good regardless of whatever circumstances I’m in. Generally, I believe peace is the absence of conflict as well as the potential for conflict to arise.
11. If you have only one wish for this New Year, what sounds like you the most?
I’d probably wish for a cozy apartment that I can bake in all day in and invite my friends to sleep over, play board games and disturb our neighbors with really bad karaoke.
I nominate the following blogs:
- Sarah Khan
- Jared Winchester
- Lunarian Thoughts
- Danyo Pang
- Ray Brese
Here are my questions for you guys!
- When it comes to money, would you save and spend and why?
- Which of your hobbies or interests are hardest to keep up with?
- Do you believe that motivation or discipline is more important and why?
- In education institutions, there’s a divide between those who prefer traditional books and technology. Where do you stand?
- Wherever you are, what do you like or dislike about the education system?
- Recollect a moment in time where you were feeling the exact opposite of what your surroundings. Describe it.
- Focusing on one inanimate object you hold close, create a short story that describes an aspect of who you are.
- If you can give your followers one every day tip that can make the slightest difference in the best way, what would it be?
- What traits capture your attention the most?
- How much privacy do you think parents should give their children before they become adults and why?
- What’s your favorite past midnight activity?